Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If your game does not start after Nov 10 update, please read this thread.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If your game does not start after Nov 10 update, please read this thread.

UPDATE: A hotfix has been rolled out and it should fix this issue.

There is an issue affecting some of the players where the game does not start after November 10 update. There is a workaround that helped most of those who ran into it - you need to install VC2015 Redist from Microsoft's website.

If this didn't work, please help Epic investigate other reasons why this the issue is happening by doing the following steps:
    1. In launcher click the gear icon in top right corner
    2. Check the "Enable Debug Logging" option (see image below), do not restart or close launcher after that

3. Try launching UT
    4. Click the :gear: icon once again and select "Show Logs"
    5. In the opened Explorer window select the latest .log file (check the timestamp) and copy it somewhere.
    6. Open c:\users[yourname]\Documents\unrealtournament\Saved\Logs folder and copy the UnrealTournament.log
    7. PM those log files to [MENTION=299444]FG_Fennec[/MENTION] or [MENTION=22723]WhiteGumby[/MENTION]

Click image for larger version

Name:	a-gcUw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	363799
    Last edited by [EPIC] _Lynx; 11-11-2016, 02:04 PM.
    "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
    - RenegadeRetard

With the 10 nov update my game start, but i have a problem: the game works, but i can't hear audio. What is?

With previous build works the audio, with the latests builds nope.

Comment

Working...
    X