Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WE NEED AN ANSWER TO THIS: Video card not supported?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plz someone reply
    i want help

Comment

I just restarted

Comment

I had the same problem with the unsupported graphics card, i just uninstalled the epic games launcher and re-installed it and it fix the problem for me.

Comment

yep mine is not working either noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

I was able to solve it! Just go to the website of NVidia or your video card and download the drivers again (or the Nvidia Experience) and install again, this should work. Good luck!

Comment

que pasa con el juego que tengo

Comment

I was having the same issue on a Precision laptop and what worked for me was to disable my Quadro card. I then launched Epic Launcher, it opened and then it ran an update. After that, while still open, I re-enabled the Quadro card. I was then able to close and re-launch EL with no problem.

Comment

Found a fix guys just disable your graphics card and then it should work it worked with me and should work with you

Comment

How to download fortnite how

Comment

Ok so i was having the same problem with the launcher on a GTX 1080 and it seemed like nothing was working until i tried the below steps but i had to do both in order for anything to work.

Originally posted by Loading Cyrillic View Post
                      I may have found a fix... If you don't already, you need to install NVIDIA Geforce Experience. Once you do that and log in/ make a new account, go to drivers tab in the top left -> Click check for updates in top right -> it should come up with a new game ready driver -> click custom or express installation. It should update and you should be able to launch the epic games launcher and any other games that came up with the message "Graphics card not supported."

Hope this helped and please let me know if it fixed it for you or if it didn't.
                      Originally posted by 8bitblast View Post
                      I had the same problem with the unsupported graphics card, i just uninstalled the epic games launcher and re-installed it and it fix the problem for me.

Comment

I tried starting it as Admin, it got weird, displaying just my background image with a dark overlay. I hit ESC and tried starting it again, without Admin. It worked.
                        I'm confused.

Comment

I tried the -OpenGL, the -nosettingslimit, both and individually, and it didn't work. I had all drivers up to date.
                          Then I disabled my GeForce GTX 1050 (Control Panel > Device Manager > Display adapters) and the launcher worked.
                          This was my first time using the Epic Launcher (had just bought Heavy Rain) and was very frustrated, almost asking for money back.
                          I didn't have this issue on Steam or Blizzard, playing WoW, Skyrim V, The Witcher 3, etc....

Comment

Working...
                          X