Epic games launcher crashes after trying to log in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epic games launcher crashes after trying to log in

The error started today. not sure what caused it, but I had no issues in the morning.
    Each time i try to loggin in Epic game launcher crashes,
    I didn't install anything today, tried uninstalling and installing Egl, restarted the pc,deleted the Egl folder in appdata.
    sadly nothing seems to work
    I can browse games installed offline, but i can't play.
    this is the screenshot for the error:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	778
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	410033

this has happened to me also.
    I have deleted it numerous times, still get the exact message as above.
    What is weird, I have installed the launcher on a different PC and it works fine but I have not downloaded any games onto it as is my work PC so I have no idea why this is not working on my gaming rig and Epic support keep stating my PC doesnt meet the specs which is false as the launcher should not be effected.
    I am at a total loss as to why this is happening and can not fix it

Comment

I have a similar issue, my epic games launcher keeps crashing, I've tried all the methods stated above as well and keep getting the crash. Tried uninstalling and re-installing the launcher and nothing changes.

Comment

I'm having the same issue. I've tried everything, clearing multiple files including web cache, using command prompt to reset my proxies, set up a DISM and SFC scans, scanned for malware, and everything else under the sun. please fix this, this is ridiculous, please someone find a fix!

Comment

Working...
        X