Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[BUG] Bots do nothing

Summary:
    Launched a standalone game with 8 players. The bots spawned but didn't do anything.

Version:
    UnrealTournament-Client-XAN-2366762-Win64Steps to Repro:
    1. Created a local game on CTF-CrashSite
    Settings: 8 combatants, forced respawn, balanced teams, bot diff: 3, goal score 30, time limit 15.
    2. Start playing

RESULT:
    Bots didn't do anything except respawn when I killed them.

Note:
    I tried restarting my client, problem remained. Loading 2 other ctf maps to verify the bots are ok.
    Last edited by UTAddicted; 11-22-2014, 12:09 PM. Reason: Edit: posted incorrrect version

It's not a bug. The bots just haven't been configured to the level yet.

Comment

Oh ok, is there some place I can go to reference things like that before I post a bug report?

Comment

Originally posted by UTAddicted View Post
        Oh ok, is there some place I can go to reference things like that before I post a bug report?
        It is usually stated in each build version notes that bot pathing or configuration has been added to a map. However it is sometimes not stated at and you just have to mess around with the maps. I know the community map CTF-Control works with bots to a degree and has initial bot pathing.

https://wiki.unrealengine.com/Version_Notes
        (Version Notes 2014 11 07) For Example:
        Attached Files

"Try Turning the safety off!"
        http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...ex-d31h09y.png

Comment

This is good to know...keep me from reporting the bots not being able to teleport up high ledges, getting confused around the flag and what not. Thanks all. I did read the most recent patch notes, I guess this is what I get for not getting on board right away lol.

Comment

Working...
          X