Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No HUD in TDM

Hi there,

No HUD in TDM,Anyone got the same problem ?
    No interface, no hud, no crosshair in team deathmath ! same in instagib team deathmatch :/
    Since this first release of the alpha and still there...

all is ok in deathmatch / ctf...

anyone know why ?

thanks for helping and see you in game !
    Last edited by chtichoko; 03-14-2015, 03:05 PM.

I had no issues with this problem stated however in the console you can edit your hud settings and maybe the transparency`s default got change.

"Try Turning the safety off!"

Comment

what should i type so ?

Comment

Type into the console "HudSettings" and it will bring a UI menu to change your hud settings. Thats as much as I can help you out with.. sorry..:/ keep in mind its still in pre-alpha stages.

"Try Turning the safety off!"

Comment

Got the same issue here, no hud nor in tdm nor in duel mode

Comment

Reset your settings by clicking "clear settings", turn off game. Go to documents and delete unreal tournament folder. Open unreal tournament, you will have to adjust settings again, but it will fix alot problems!
            Game gets updated alot, but your settings are being pulled from cloud and it probably got bugged there.

If this doesn't help, I can't help you, you will need to contact one of devs on IRC and maybe they can help you out.

Comment

I'm curious if this problem was ever resolved? If not chtichoko, did you ever try seeking help in the official IRC channel? I'm curious because this problem happened earlier in 2015 but it seems to still be happening as recently as the Halloween build.
              Mulsiphix's Guide To PUGing In UT4
              What is the difference between a Public server and a PUG? PUG stands for Pick Up Game. A more organized way of playing, teams are selected by Captains and voice communication is used to achieve better team coordination. These clan-style matches involve the same regulars, week after week. The community aspect, of PUGing with friends, really adds to the fun factor of a match. Want to know more or get your friends involved in PUGing? Check out my guide.

Comment

I may have a temporary solution until they get this fixed. You may also have to do this at the beginning of each match where you have a hud issue. This solution worked for another user who was having the simiar issues. Try opening up the console and type in showhud.
                Mulsiphix's Guide To PUGing In UT4
                What is the difference between a Public server and a PUG? PUG stands for Pick Up Game. A more organized way of playing, teams are selected by Captains and voice communication is used to achieve better team coordination. These clan-style matches involve the same regulars, week after week. The community aspect, of PUGing with friends, really adds to the fun factor of a match. Want to know more or get your friends involved in PUGing? Check out my guide.

Comment

I had that too earlier. For me it resolved itself when i emptied my domwnloadedpaks folder (or is it just called paks?) . The one with downloaded maps etc.

Comment

Working...
                  X