Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About the disco light bug on legacy Nvidia graphic card

Hi!

Is the disco light bug still present on resent builds on Nvidia legacy graphic card? If so, will it be fixed only by Nvidia or can Epic do something about it?

Nothing new about this?

To the developer, a simple yes or no will do!

Comment

You can post also here:
      https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/t...ut4-pre-alpha/
      I've changed graphic card so actually I cannot confirm that this bug is still present in current 340.96 ver. of the driver (I think that nothing changed...)

Comment

I use the .96 driver from the Nvidia site and the bug is still there.

Comment

This very well could be an engine bug, that could be fixed after updating the engine version without any input from UT team.
          "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
          - RenegadeRetard

Comment

I cant afford a new graphic card and I don't think I would by a new one just to get around a bug. This bug was present in the none legacy cards and this was fixed. If I remember right both Nvida and Epic was solving it independent from each other. Who was the one that fixed it I cant remember. I guess Nvidia might be the closest to fix this, but I don't think they care about it. I was able to play this game on the early builds of UT4 with lower settings. And it was almost lag free. On the latest builds I don't know.

Comment

Bug is still there in latest build. Guess its not going to be fixed. GG

Comment

Working...
              X