[bug] Question marks in configs dir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[bug] Question marks in configs dir

The configs are always saved on this path: /home/xdshot/??????????????????/UnrealTournament/Saved/Config/LinuxNoEditor
    The problem in that question marks. It seems that game tries to save in 'Documents' and takes the location of documents' folder.
    I use the russian locale on my system, so it's probably some kind of encoding-related bug.

P.S. Sorry for my bad English.

It seems that the Linux Build isn't supported very much. So I assume you won't be able to play the pre-alpha on your russian locale system.

Comment

It is playable, actually, despite of encoding. The configs can be written and read fine by game.

Comment

Then ignore it. Very likely the game reads these correctly and logs them just as well, however the final log file is saved in encoding that doesn't support extended characters.
        "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
        - RenegadeRetard

Comment

Working...
        X