Flash Player Needs To Be Updated Message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flash Player Needs To Be Updated Message

I just get a Flash Player Needs To Be Updated message when I open up UT, I'm unable to click on anything. My flash player is up to date.
    Any fix for this?

Attached Files
    Last edited by effects69; 08-18-2015, 11:11 PM.
    Win 10
    iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
    3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
    32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

Maps:
    DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
    2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

I can't click on play or anything. I have to tab out of the game and close the program.
    Win 10
    3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
    32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:
    DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
    2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

It's like the mouse hovers 3 lines below the tabs. and 3 lines to the side. So it's impossible to click on anything. I can't even get to the option menu to adjust anything.
      Win 10
      3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
      32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

I could adjust the screen size when I make the screen smaller. But the game still runs like **** on a mac anyway. Impossible to aim.
        Win 10
        3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
        32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

This issue should be fixed on the latest build. Please ping me if it is not.

Thanks,
          WhiteGumby

Comment

Yup, it works now, But the game still jitters and runs slow really badly on Yosemite, but fine when I boot it up in Windows 10. I have a dual boot Mac.

Originally posted by WhiteGumby View Post
            This issue should be fixed on the latest build. Please ping me if it is not.

Thanks,
            WhiteGumby
            Win 10
            3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
            32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Working...
            X