Mouse Aiming Wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    You can also do a duel boot on a mac (use bootcamp), so u boot up in a Mac OS or a Windows OS. That's what I do, So I get to test the Mac UT version as well as play the windows one. It's really good for comparison. Bootcamp is under the apps. U will need a 64bit windows ISO file and a thumb drive to do it. But it's really simple!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great. Perfect. its working on my Mac again

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes, works fine now!
    Thank you for your support

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This issue should be resolved on the build released today 2681776. Please let me know if you are still having issues after the update.

Thanks,
    WhiteGumby

Leave a comment:

• replied
    same problem here. any solution?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Mouse Aiming Wrong

Mouse Aiming Wrong

I use a mac Pro 3.1 with Mac OS X 10.10.5.
    The problem i have is that the mouse is not aiming at the spot where the cursor is.
    The Field my mouse aims and the actions it triggers (opening a menu or joining a game etc.) is always roughly 5cm to the top-left from the spot where my cursor is and what a click is supposed to trigger.
    I had this problem with both the old original ATI Radeon 2600 XT 256 MB with the inbuilt driver and a new GTX 960 4GB with the Nvidia WebDriver.
    I couldn't play any rounds because I can't reach the areas at the bottom and right edge. I would need to move my cursor out of the screen to click them.

Any ideas what could solve this?

And sorry for mistakes, english is not my mother-language.

Edit : it kind of looks like the plates where you can click to activate something is stretched to the right so that the UT Button in the top-left corner works perfectly but those whose picture beginn 2cm from the left edge have their activation-field stretched to the right. It begins 1cm from the pictures edge and ends more than 5cm to the right from the pictures edge.
    Last edited by Lungshenli; 08-30-2015, 05:54 PM. Reason: Discovered more specifications
Working...
X