Tilted Menu-Screen and no Mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tilted Menu-Screen and no Mouse

This is what my UT4 looks like, when starting the game... it was auto-configured on first start this way and I don't have a moving mouse-pointer to select anything. Only way to get out is switching to desktop and close task...
    Attached Files

Hello Cobak,

Please delete Your save folder, make sure that the UT game is updated in the launcher and attempt to launch again. If you happen to have issues after this, please feel free to respond.

Thanks,
    Wombo

Comment

I have no mouse either after launch. My screen appears to be centered, but the cursor is stuck against the left edge and won't move. Tried both my usual Logitech wireless mouse and a corded USB mouse. No joy either way.

Where is this save folder that you suggested to delete?

I am totally excited about the return of UT to the mac and will be doing everything I can to help!

Comment

Same thing, can't even play a 2 minute crashing game now, when i launch and get to the play, learn, etc screen, there are 4 flashing cursor arrows stuck on the left side of the screen, have to close down the program using the keyboard.

Comment

Hello community, i've joined today and i'm faced with this problem too. I'm using mac OSX, and my mouse appears at the left side of the screen, reacts to the input, but seems to be locked in a vertical line. I've tried with the touchpad and with an external mouse with the same result. The screen fits all the screen.

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by RobValca View Post
            Hello community, i've joined today and i'm faced with this problem too. I'm using mac OSX, and my mouse appears at the left side of the screen, reacts to the input, but seems to be locked in a vertical line. I've tried with the touchpad and with an external mouse with the same result. The screen fits all the screen.

Thank you!
            Cmd+Tab out of UT and then Cmd+Tab back into UT and the mouse will be unlocked.

Comment

Not only did the cmd+tab work, I was able to play 2 games no crashing!!! Yes! (that was with bots training, haven't tried online yet)

Comment

Originally posted by marksatt-pitbull View Post
                Cmd+Tab out of UT and then Cmd+Tab back into UT and the mouse will be unlocked.
                I can confirm that the tab out then tab back works as well. No crashes for me either. After the game ended, however, when I wanted to abandon the next bot game and get to the main menu I had no mouse to select any buttons so I had to quit.

Comment

Just wanted to point out that this weekend's update did not fix the mouse locked to the left side of the screen problem. I still have to tab out of the game to move around in the menus or at the end of a match.

Comment

Updating that the March update has not addressed the mouse cursor sticking to the right edge of the screen on Mac. Still requires tabbing out and back into the game to get cursor access.

Comment

I've done everything advised but the screen is still not displayed correctly. The mouse works fine after tabbing out but with the screen sitting to far up its obviously completely unplayable.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X