Crashes on launch after installing v2.9.1 of launcher app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crashes on launch after installing v2.9.1 of launcher app

Title says it all. After installing an update today of the launcher app, UT won't run anymore. I get the horizontal splash screen with the character model on it, then the screen switches to full screen black like it's changing spaces. Very shortly after that it crashes to the crash reported. I've submitted to crash reports. I tried verifying the install using the launcher and it didn't report any problems.

Originally posted by RhyminSymon View Post
    Title says it all. After installing an update today of the launcher app, UT won't run anymore. I get the horizontal splash screen with the character model on it, then the screen switches to full screen black like it's changing spaces. Very shortly after that it crashes to the crash reported. I've submitted to crash reports. I tried verifying the install using the launcher and it didn't report any problems.
    i'm getting this now, after updating to 2.9.2
    sorry this is not on Mac, but Windows. exactly the same issue though.

Comment

Can you please provide some Crash logs for me.

Thank you,
      Wombo

Comment

This weekend's update of the launcher and the game have fixed the issue for me. Launches slowly but works now. Didn't fix the mouse issue, though (locking the mouse to the middle left edge of the screen until you tab out and back on just about every screen change outside of matches).

Comment

Working...
        X