Unreal tournament won't launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Since December 2016 Unreal Tournament requires a more efficient Metal API on run on Mac. To run the game you need to have hardware that supports the API (check this article on Apple website to see if your system does) and an OS that supports it – OS X 10.11.6 or higher. Also make sure you have the latest drivers installed.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've got the same bug. Can anyone comment this bug? Is it an issue in bugtracker?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i am having the same problem

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Same problem here. Hope this can be fixed soon. EDIT: Found the 'bug' within the logs;
    "Application Specific Information:
    abort() called
    application requires at least Mac OS X version 10.11.6 (10.11.6), but is being run on 10.10.5 ( 10.10.5/14F27), and so is exiting."

If you're still running Yosemite, upgrading will most likely do the trick.
    Last edited by LEFTOVER BENZO; 01-27-2017, 10:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    me too, and i'm jonesing to play bigtime. I am a ticking time bomb if I don't get to play...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by brik5hithou5e; 01-23-2017, 11:08 PM. Reason: add screenshot

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Same here, how can this be fixed?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I am having this exact same issue when I to launch my game. I've already tried verifying the game and that hasn't worked for me.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic [BUG] Unreal tournament won't launch

Unreal tournament won't launch

I installed UT today and after installing I clicked launch but all it did was say "Busy" on the Epic Games Launcher and then minimize itself, the game doesn't launch and the button returns to the blue launch button and nothing happens. I tried verifying it and then re-installing it but it still doesn't launch.
    specs:
    - 2015 Mac book pro
    - 2.9GHz i5
    - 8GB DDR3
    - Intel Iris 6100 graphics
    - OSX Yosemite 10.10.3
    Attached Files
Working...
X