Unreal Tournament installed, but won't start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal Tournament installed, but won't start

I've installed the game files twice now and verified game cache even decided to do the old restated computer thing just to get everything right.
    Once I hit the run game button it minimizes the launcher and attempts to load up Unreal Tournament, but after a few seconds it says Busy and then immediately stops like it never tried to launch in the first place.

What do I do?

2.6 Ghz Intel Core i5
    8 gbs Ram

what version of the OS are you running?

Comment

Same problem here. Running an older Mac Pro (that previously could run the game and editor) with OS Yosemite 10.10.5 (14F27) and an Radeon 5770 1 GB. Neither the editor nor the game with launch anymore. Sweet.

Kind of depressing looking at the lack of activity from users and more importantly from Epic on these forums.
      Last edited by BigAl3D; 03-14-2017, 12:04 PM.

W.I.P.s
      DM-Containers

Comment

yep feed back on the mac side of things is just not there, not particularly great on the pc side either though.
        UT4 needs something called Metal to run on a mac, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_(API) , so macs 2012 or later can run this so should be able to run this game so check that your mac is compatible

Comment

Not sure if this will help or not, but my husband was able to play when he ran it in windowed mode. I seem to remember back in the days of Unreal (and I had an iMac) that I had to run it in windowed mode too in order to get it to run decently. Maybe you can try that to at least see if it will run for you. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
          X