Constant freezing throughout menus. Crashes when trying to load any match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Constant freezing throughout menus. Crashes when trying to load any match

When trying to go through any of the menus, it freezes for about 5 seconds every 5 seconds. You have a 5 second window to get anything done then you have to wait again.

Whenever you try to load any match, it become unresponsive while the audio keeps playing. Then about 10 seconds into the audio dialog, it crashes.

Completely unplayable!

exact same thing for me I need answers !!

Comment

Same thing for me. I adjusted my settings to low. That seemed to help a lot.

Comment

Ive got almost the same problem. Just when I launch the game (doesn't Mather wich typ of match) the game turns black but I can hear a voice explaining the walkthrough.

Its my working computer wich me and the guys wants to play lunchgames at. we all have to same problem. all have Mac Pro 13 different year models. I've got the latest one.
        I have macOS High Sierra, version 10.13.1.
        MacBook Pro 13 inch,
        2GHZ intel core i5
        8GB 1867 MHz LPDDR3
        intel iris Graphic 540

Comment

Model Name: iMac
          Model Identifier: iMac15,1
          Processor Name: Intel Core i5
          Processor Speed: 3.3 GHz
          Number of Processors: 1
          Total Number of Cores: 4
          L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
          L3 Cache: 6 MB
          Memory: 32 GB

Same

In fullscreen or windowed modes, whenever one of the [video?] tutorials (e.g. deathmatch tut) loads, the UI freezes up and the game becomes unresponsive.

Comment

Seems like Anti-Aliasing was to blame. Deactivating it enabled the level to load.

Comment

I have my Macbook Pro 13" on the lowest graphic settings I can in Unreal Tournament and I continue to get the audio dialogue and then crashing, has anybody found a solution

Comment

Working...
              X