Tried everything, Customer support just keeps passing me around...Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried everything, Customer support just keeps passing me around...Help

this is the screen i get when just trying to open the games launcher.
    ive tried redownloading from other sources not even just the epic website. ive tried rebooting, restarting, redownloading, reinstalling...i am on a macbook air. ive watched every youtube video and read every single FAQ i could find hoping to fix this, its been about 4 days of this. im ready to write a letter to my senator asking them to send the owner of epic games to jail. i will paypal someone $5 to get this working, im not even joking.

Facing the exact same issue. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Tried going to app data and deleting caches. Nothing has worked. Would love a fix if anyone sees this and knows what's wrong!

Comment

I'm having the exact same problem! I was really looking forward to playing MTG Arena on my mac, finally! And then this issue, I have no ideia how to solve this. Also tried booting it from the exec file in the contents folder and a couple of other methods. Rebooting, reinstalling, etc.

Waiting on my email. Hope they give us a decent response!

Comment

Same issue, tried a number of solutions I found online to no avail, was also excited to finally play mtg arena, if anyone figures this out please please let me know I've been itching to play this game for so long

Comment

I'm having the same issue, also being passed around. This seems to be a common issue and yet they don't seem to really care.

Comment

Same issue just really want to play arena

Comment

Working...
            X