Ls-0013 error after sucessful verification? Mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ls-0013 error after sucessful verification? Mac

UT was working fine until I tried moving to a different drive. Now game verifies sucessfully but I get a fail to launch ls-0013 error. Uninstalled UT, re-downloaded and even re-installed EGL to no avail. Tried deleting webcache/logs/all EGL/UT folders. No dice! I’m on a mac. Tried on 3 different OS’ used to work fine on Mojave? How the heck do I get it running again? Even with a fresh d/l I get ls-0013 error? How can game verify sucessfully and not launch? Must be Epic Games bug. As we know, support is nil. Fragbots giving support. Lol

Have you learned anything? I have the same problem on Mojave and Catalina on two different Mac systems. I don't know who updated, Apple or UT4, but it is borken. Same error and same results verifying, downloading, etc.

Comment

check the other thread about this started by me.

Comment

I was getting this for months. If you keep getting the LS0013, the download is corrupt.I just updated Epic Games Launcher, deleted the Unreal Tournament folder and re-downloaded the game and it now works in Mojave AND Catalina! Seems like EG dl servers are hit or miss. Especially if you dl, resume a bunch of times like I originally did, Good chance game will get corrupted.

• Edit

Comment

Working...
        X