No announcement yet.

UT Error LS 0013 on MAC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone get anywhere with this problem? I'm having same issue on my Mac.

Comment

Yeah i gave up as well.

Comment

I was able to bypass this annoying error by doing the following.

open up the Terminal app

sudo open /Applications/Epic\ Games\ Launcher.app/Contents/MacOS/EpicGamesLauncher-Mac-Shipping

the command above will launch Epic's app (dont close the Terminal window, we gonna need it later)

try to launch Unreal

get back to the Terminal window and search for something that looks like the above

Code:
        Preparing to launch app '/Users/Shared/Epic Games/UnrealTournament/Engine/Binaries/Mac/UE4-Mac-Shipping.app' with commandline 'UnrealTournament -AUTH_LOGIN=unused -AUTH_PASSWORD=foobar -AUTH_TYPE=exchangecode -epicapp=UnrealTournamentDev -epicenv=Prod -EpicPortal -epicusername="YOURUSERNAME" -epicuserid=verylongid -epiclocale=en'
        open up another Terminal tab (Command + T will do it)

now you have basically tio invoke the Unreal app, with Epic's commands, like:

Code:
        sudo /Users/Shared/Epic\ Games/UnrealTournament/Engine/Binaries/Mac/UE4-Mac-Shipping.app/Contents/MacOS/UE4-Mac-Shipping UnrealTournament -AUTH_LOGIN=unused -AUTH_PASSWORD=foobar -AUTH_TYPE=exchangecode -epicapp=UnrealTournamentDev -epicenv=Prod -EpicPortal -epicusername="YOURUSERNAME" -epicuserid=verylongid -epiclocale=en
        P.S: You have to add "/Contents/MacOS/UE4-Mac-Shipping UnrealTournament" because its where the binary lives.

Comment

Thank you Rafael that worked!

Comment

same promblem

Comment

It cant find my account

Comment

same here any fix yet?

Comment

Just a heads up: I did this stuff and it couldn't find my directory /Users/Shared/Epic

So I looked and apparently the space in "Epic Games" was throwing it off. So:

/Users/Shared/Epic\ Games/UnrealTournament/Engine/Binaries/Mac/UE4-Mac-Shipping.app/Contents/MacOS/UE4-Mac-Shipping UnrealTournament ... [deleted auth info]
                  ^------ needed to add this \ to accommodate the space in the directory structure

Cheers.

Comment

all the procedure is ok bu in the end in the terminal he ask me a password but it don't take the epic password

Comment

Working...
                    X