Issue with 062615 update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue with 062615 update

My curser won't select any of the icons in the upper right corner of the screen (to set controls characters, the "X" to close the game etc), i mouse over them but nothing happens when i click them. The Play & Learn fields on the left, i can click on the find a game etc but my curser has to be about 2 inches below the selection? Only way i can quit the launcher is a force quit.

Originally posted by anna boo View Post
    My curser won't select any of the icons in the upper right corner of the screen (to set controls characters, the "X" to close the game etc), i mouse over them but nothing happens when i click them. The Play & Learn fields on the left, i can click on the find a game etc but my curser has to be about 2 inches below the selection? Only way i can quit the launcher is a force quit.
    I have the same issue.

Had problems getting UT to log me in on Windows 8.1 earlier so thought I'd switch over to OS X and was hit with this too

UPDATE:

I HAVE A FIX!

Simply move your cursor to the top of your screen until the top Mac bar appears, then click the green (minimise) button in the top left... now your cursor should be properly alligned in the smaller screen, allowing you to access and change the settings.

Just seems like the default setup is a much smaller resolution which gets stretched to your screen size and breaks cursor allignment.
    Last edited by Ayosso; 06-29-2015, 04:00 PM. Reason: Updated with Fix

Comment

Thank you! Thats a start, looks like I should be able to join a game now. Basic training is still hosed though. When i select that, I come to the area that shows the move & look pics of keyboard and mouse, text says click to start, when i click it does the 54321 countdown like I'm starting a game and the time counter starts going, when i move down to the the enter the light area, and then move into the botmatch transporter it locks up there, just stuck in the transporter, and i have to force quit.

Comment

This is proving to be a major issue for me as well. This is driving me nuts.

Comment

Working...
        X