Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UE4 crash with DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG (possibly solved)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did this ever get fixed? I am having the same error codes with Fortnite and cannot get it fixed.

Comment

I am having the same problem with UE4.21
      I'm on a dell xps 15 9570, double gpu (integrated intel and gtx 1050 Ti).
      I am not able to do anything, since clicking on any menu in the editor makes it crash. Crashes are quite random. For example, when clicking Play it crashes only half of the times. Please help!

Comment

Originally posted by Vardekrom View Post
        I do have a similar problem (the same DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG ) happens since 4.14 when I'm changing a texture parameter in an instanced material and save (don't know exactly when it happens, sometimes it's directly when I change, sometimes only when I save after changing the parameter). I tried the different solutions FG_Fennec gave but without success. Then I thought : Maybe it's different on a previous version. So I tried on the 4.13.2 build, and I do not have this problem!
        This can be caused both by problems in 3D app's code or the driver itself, so the steps are the same that you took. Verify/reinstall/update app and update/verify/reinstall your graphics driver.

Comment

Working...
        X