Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[BUG] Blue-tinted Shadowing

Hi all, just a quick one;

Seem to be getting this blue-ish shadow effect whenever I complete my lighting build (lighting only), and ends up looking like this...

Side-Note: There is only a directional light in this scene. There had been a Lightmass Importance Volume encompassing the entire playable area of the level, but I removed it as I presumed that was the reason why this kept happening.

Thanks in advance,

SK.
    "Good Morning! And in case I don't see ya: Good Afternoon, Good Evening and Goodnight!" - Truman, The Truman Show (1998)

Hi,
    it's not a bug to my knowledge. AFAIK SkySphere's color is Determined by Sun Position (see that property in its attributes; it makes it blue by default - ignoring Directional Light's color). If you have a SkyLight in your level, it would propagate that color to shadowed areas.
    - got sig? -

Comment

Thanks for the response exo!

I have deleted my SkySphere and Directional Light (as well as my Lightmass Imp. Vol.) and re-added new ones into the level. However, I'm still struggling to fix this issue.

The Sun Height is set to 1 (Highest point), I've tried adjusting the Zenith color, various color settings for my new Directional Light... but still nothing! I'll reply to this thread shortly with some GIF and screenshot evidence
      "Good Morning! And in case I don't see ya: Good Afternoon, Good Evening and Goodnight!" - Truman, The Truman Show (1998)

Comment

EDIT: Okay, so this is the result I get after building the lighting, with only a Directional Light in the scene

Comment

Working...
        X