This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[OFFICIAL] New subforum for UT Editor bug reports

If you are having trouble with the Unreal Tournament Editor, please post in this new sub forum so we can assist/ report the bug.

Thank you!
    Stacey Conley
    -----------------------------
    Unreal Tournament Community Manager
    Epic Games, Inc.
    Twitter | Twitch | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Pinterest

The unreal "editor" has an error message while updating.
    "Install failed ... a file corruption error has occurred ... please try again.
    I cannot install the editor anymore since version from april 1st 2015.
    Never had those error before.
    Uninstall and install again does not fix the problem... the same error occurs again.

It seem i am not the only one who has this error.
    There are some other posts in the forums.

Please fix that.

Comment

Epic Launcher loads up just fine. When I launch the UE4, loads up fine. I brought up the task manager to see how much memory the program is using. It uses cpu 2%, memory 36%, and hard disk space 3%. When I go to start working on things. the program window goes away and I get a message. Message says video card stopped responding and fully recovered. Thought the program was crashing but its still running. the window disappears. All my other modeling programs work flawlessly. Blender runs fine, google sketchup runs fine and sucks up a lot more cpu and memory usage to run. my system stats are as follows: 6GB ram intel core i7 2.5GHZ IntelĀ® Graphics 5500 screen resolution 1366 x 768 refresh rate of 60. I looked up the video card crossed over the specs and the video is equal to an NVidia card which is better than the recommended one to run this program.

Comment

I am not sure what is going on at the time. In both Unreal Engine 4.8.1 and Unreal Tournament Editor 4.7 I was having no issues importing models. I have imported 60+ of them. Now, I downloaded Unreal Tournament editor version 4.8. All meshes fail to load. It simply says it cannot create. Even meshes I have already imported will not import. The ones I have already imported with version UT editor 4.7 still are in my content pack and work fine. I simply cannot bring in any new content meshes now. Textures import fine yet. This is not the case with Unreal Engine 4.8.1. Everything imports fine there. However I cannot simply copy the folder and have those models work in the Unreal Tournament editor. I tried and it just has a NO sign when I try and drag them to the world. I am pretty much shut down completely on continuing to build a UT4 map at this point. Has anyone experienced this or know what is wrong. Also, if needed, I would love to back grade to UT editor 4.7, however I have been unsuccessful on finding a download anywhere so far.

I don't even make it to the import menu. I only receive this:

I also tried re-installing the UT editor (version 4.8) and exporting in .fbx. The results were the same. Below is models that were imported using UT editor 4.7. I no longer can import any of the same parts.

Attached Files

Comment

Hiya, having no luck with starting the editor, and don't get enough info to fix it this side.
          Can someone help?
          Attached Files

Comment

Trinity, Help!

Attached Files

Comment

I am crashing after one or two rounds says video drivers failed make sure i have the latest drivers. I have the latest crimson drivers for my r9 380 any help would be appreciated

Comment

hellooo does anybody knows how to correct an error with ut where it says thet there is a problem with a file "UF4-BlueprintConstext-Win&4-Shipping.dll" but i just install it

Comment

Nicodraya see this thread: https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...ee-this-thread In your case verify your installation first.
                  "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
                  - RenegadeRetard

Comment

Working...
                  X