UI menu issue at 3440 x 1440 resolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[BUG] UI menu issue at 3440 x 1440 resolution

When gaming at 3440 x 1440 resolution the menu covers only 3/4 of the screen. There is no problem once the game starts.

Known issue. Right now menu covers the whole screen only on 16:9 resolutions. This will be fixed some time later.
    "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
    - RenegadeRetard

Comment

This is by design. If you are in 16:9 the menu will be viewed in full screen. If you are < 16:9 then it will be scaled to fit in the resolution and pushed up to the top of the screen. If you are > 16:9 then it will be displayed in 16:9 and pushed upper left. I might revisit it at some point in causes (like 48:9) and center it instead of flushing left. And I should probably extend the background across all of them, etc, but for an alpha I think this is acceptable.

Comment

Thanks for your answer Didn't know it was by design so I thought it would be some valuable info thought wrong I guess.

Comment

Working...
        X