Can't seem to click on anything.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't seem to click on anything.

I just built my new PC with Windows 10. I ran UT for the first time and it seemed to me that my mouse was off.. I would click on something but it would highlight, if I moved my mouse off into space it would then highlight it. In game I can not click on anything top right, such as settings ect... Not sure if its Windows 10 or if this is a bug. I have re-installed twice.

Anyone? I cant seem to fix it

Comment

u need to change the game resolution . I had the same problem. U will need to do this by making the game windowed or you won't be able to click on the settings button. One you get into the settings in game find a rez that works.
      Win 10
      iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
      3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
      32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
      NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

Maps:
      DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
      2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

But I don't remember how I got the screen to window size. I just tried the F keys and that didn't work, nor did the Tab key.
        Win 10
        iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
        3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
        32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
        NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

Maps:
        DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
        2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

Can you click anywhere so that game registers a click on the menu bar at the top? If so, do that and press "~" key to open console. Check what's your screen resolution then in console type "setres [width]x[height]f", where [width] is width of the resolution in pixels and [height] is height. For 1920x1080 the command would be:

Code:
          setres 1920x1080f
          Then press enter. The game will switch to fullscreen mode using the resolution you provided.
          "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
          - RenegadeRetard

Comment

Thank you, been trying to get this fixed for months, not sure why the FREAKING DEVS dont know how to fix that, this is why the game is taking so long to be rolled out, thank you Lynx..

Comment

Working...
            X