Visse - Armor of Sacrifice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visse - Armor of Sacrifice

I'm not sure where to write it, but it seems a bug to me, so I'll post it here. To gain this character, you should obtain all the coins in "Basic Training". Fact is, I have all the coins, since before the Pre-Alpha season started, but I don't have the character, as described. I only have the standard Visse - Black Legion character. Any feedback?

EDIT - I've just noticed that this applies also on offline challenge, I have 18 stars and I should have "Operation Wolf Skullcap" and "Thundercrash Diplomatic beret". I have none of these...
    Last edited by Seth Dakam; 09-20-2015, 01:07 PM.
    {S.o.W}DeathMask, 9 times CWC UT2003, 1 time EMKTC.
    Custom crosshairs - SoW
    Create you own crustom crosshair - Tutorial
    CTF-SoW-LiandriDocks
    DM-Caladbolg (MaskTest)

I also don't have that reward and have all basic training stars from before the update.

Comment

Issue is logged and can be seen here https://unrealtournament.atlassian.net/browse/UT-1736. Issue should be fixed on the next build.
      Thanks,
      WhiteGumby

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteGumby View Post
        Issue is logged and can be seen here https://unrealtournament.atlassian.net/browse/UT-1736. Issue should be fixed on the next build.
        Thanks,
        WhiteGumby

Hello, I post this reply to inform you it's still not working properly.

The issue could be related to the Deatmatch, TDM, CTF and Duel missions. When you complete them, they're still marked as unfinished.

Comment

Fitfit,
          New issue was logged and can be seen here https://unrealtournament.atlassian.net/browse/UT-2029. Its marked fixed on a higher CL than the current release build.

Thanks,
          WhiteGumby

Comment

Thank you !

Comment

I have this issue too .. so i dont think it is fixed everywhere

and when it is complete there is still red marking

Comment

It will be fixed with the next official build. I'm currently not sure what "CL" stands for, but what he meant is that it's already fixed in a work in progress build. But as normal player you have to wait for the build release.
                inUnreal.de - german Unreal Tournament Fansite

Comment

CL = Changelist.
                  Join Project: Open Tournament: Discord | YouTube

Subscribe to /r/UnrealSeries - The subreddit for free & uncensored discussion of Unreal series games!

Unreal Prime Weapons: Impact Hammer | Enforcer | BioRifle | Shock Rifle | Link Gun | Ripper | Minigun | Flak Cannon | Rocket Launcher | Sniper Rifle | Grenade Launcher | Dispersion Pistol

Comment

Oh thank you for explanation so i will wait

Comment

Three and a half years later, the issue apparently persists. Got 74 tokens, all tutorials ticked off, "completed" under each group. Didn't get the skin, though. Bummer. Any help, anyone?

Comment

I have the exact same issue, still.

Comment

Working...
                        X