• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[OFFICIAL] Troubleshooting the Epic Games Launcher

Hey folks,

If you have problems with the Launcher you can first check this page:
    https://wiki.unrealengine.com/Troubl...ncher_Problems

If that doesn't help visit the UE Answerhub, installation and support page, to post your launcher logs:
    https://answers.unrealengine.com/spa...g-started.html

Thanks everyone!
    -RZE
    Last edited by RZE; 11-20-2015, 12:05 PM.

Cool, good to know! Haven't had any problems myself but I will refer my friends here if they have any problems! Seems like quite the detailed guide :P

Comment

try to reset your pw if you are having this problem guys it worked for me just now.
      i tried other things but nothing worked.

talking about bug when it says that you have too many logins at the same time and cant log in.

Comment

I have reset my PW

Comment

Originally posted by Danko955 View Post
          try to reset your pw if you are having this problem guys it worked for me just now.
          i tried other things but nothing worked.

talking about bug when it says that you have too many logins at the same time and cant log in.
          Yep, this happened to me too today. Weird. Anyway, the password reset fixed it.
          Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

Yep could not login to the Game via launcher, and also could not log into theses forums. I have only one login (same one) on both. Error kept saying ==>

// Sorry, your account has too many active logins. Please log out of one of the places you are using your account and try again later.

I waited but was locked out next day too...

Saw some edits suggested on other threads nothing worked for me, got lucky when tried reseting pwd via reset link on launcher and it worked.
            Weird huh...

Comment

I wasn't able to find a thread with my specific issue...

The launcher installs fine, and will open. I downloaded the pre-alpha build but it doesn't get passed there. The file is approx. 5.3GB. It downloads, verifies, then downloads, then verifies. This process just continues on. I doubt the game is 50GB (that's how much bandwidth I've used) as it's just a couple levels. I've uninstalled the launcher and tried reinstalling. I've turned off my antivirus completely. My hard drive does increase as it is downloading but after it verifies it goes back to the original size (what it was before the download). I've tried running it under administrator, and restarting my machine and none of these things work. I get no errors, the download just automatically loops and seems like it deletes itself after the verification process, then downloads itself again, it never makes it to installing or any sign it is trying to install. I'm out of options of what to try and after reading forms for the past hour I am stuck. I'm running a clean installed version of Windows 10 pro.

Maybe there is something that I am missing. Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

hey

I wanted to play Unreal Tournament today, but it wouldn't start anymore.
                For some reason it says "Unsupported OS". I don't understand why because it worked fine a couple weeks ago. I already tried to uninstall and re-install it but that doesn't solve it either.

Can you help me with this?

My system specs are:

AMD Athlon(tm) 4x 845 Quad Processor 3.50 Ghz
                8,00 GB | 32-bits, x64-processor

Kind regards,

Jei

Comment

Comment

My 2 weeks are up but i can’t change my name. My account is SC_ICE7

Comment

Working...
                    X