Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[BUG] Mouse button problems during matches

Hi all,

Is there anybody out there who has the same strange behaviour with the Mouse buttons during matches?
    I mean since one of the last UT Pre-Alpha season updates I notice this issue that every some minutes the primary but also the secondary Mouse button seems not to work for 2-3 seconds.
    During this 2-3 secs I can still move through the levels with the Mouse, though.

Is this only (my) local problem or can anyone of you confirm this issue and has may be a solution for that?

Thanks in advance.

Have a look at this thread: https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...switch-weapons
    Another crazy idea brought to you by richardboegli ;P

Comment

Also, does this our during online / offline.

What is your typical ping when you are online and it happens.

Use the console command: netstats
      To check if packets are being dropped.
      Another crazy idea brought to you by richardboegli ;P

Comment

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I think it is the same issue like in the other thread. My typical ping is ~38ms.
        When I tested netstat -s I get some dropped packets, but I don't know if this is the normal.

So I can assume it is not a hardware issue but it has something to do with one of the last UT updates. So it is unplayable anymore. Every some minutes the Mouse buttons don't work for 1-3 seconds during a DM

Comment

Working...
        X