According to the method here:
    https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...c000007b.html#

I get a log file and upload it here:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5E...UzVDNkZEU/view

Some methods I have tried before:
    1.Up Win10 to professional version 64bits
    2.Reinstall DirectX
    3.Reinstall .Net with newest version
    4. Use the compatibility mode of win8 with admin to open.

I still cannot open the launcher. Why?
    Attached Files

It's a problem with VS libraries. It's know to be fixed by this:

Originally posted by _Lynx View Post
    [*][Windows] Game crashes with "unable to start correctly" error, code 0xc000007b
    This error is most often caused by corrupted installation of VS2013 libraries. To fix this you need to go to this page and download the installer for your version of OS. Run the downloaded file and among the available options select Uninstall. When the uninstall process is finished, run the downloaded file again and install the libraries.
    "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
    - RenegadeRetard

Comment

Hi,
      I have spent the whole day trying to solve the problem.
      Win10 doesn't support VS2013 so I uninstall VS2013 then install VS2015. I also uninstall UNREAL and install it again. But all operations seem useless.
      sadddddddddd

Originally posted by _Lynx View Post
      It's a problem with VS libraries. It's know to be fixed by this:

Comment

Win10 supports VS2013. Also VS2015 doesn't replace VS2013. BOTH have to be installed. Click download, select x64 version and do the steps described in the solution.
        "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
        - RenegadeRetard

Comment

OMGGGGGGGGGGG, It works. Thank you soooo much!

Comment

Well it didn't work for me ... I unistalled VS2013 in both x64 and x86 (tried x86 after) but no can do, still the same error................... I must say this launcher is 'bad' to not say something else... I spent three days trying everything be it updating windows, installing on a different HDD, re-installing windows, tinkering with directX undoing it, the VS thing and some more, i'm tired of it... i have a game on it but well whatever good bye EG !

Comment

Gta V also makes the code come up.

Comment

Working...
              X