Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Launcher Cant log in, cant join servers etc.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Launcher Cant log in, cant join servers etc.

Hi!
    I recently installed Windows since many years as a Linux user. I have a too old GFX to play the game in Linux (Disco Light bug), but I can manage to play it in Windows.
    I have a lot of trouble playing this on Windows as I mostly cant log in to play online. I do not have these troubles to log in in Linux.

The problems i have is not consistent
    Trying to log in with Launcher I get these errors:
    Error Code: AS-3
    Error Code: ES-0002
    It happens i can log in some times, but it takes a long time.

If i manage to login in Launcher, starting the game mostly hangs on "..Loading Settings.."
    Sometimes it happens i can login all the way into the game (takes a very long time), but then I mostly cant see any servers.
    It have happened I can see servers but then I cant join.

I only managed once to join as a spectator yesterday, but that's it.

I do run a Nextcloud server connected to my router, and it uses port 443 and 80. I tried removing the port forward on those ports in my router but it does not help.

Please please help!!

Alright I know it may sound like something obvious - but who knows. What about built-in windows firewall? Have you checked these settings as well? Any additional AV program? Which Windows are you running?

Comment

I have disabled Windows firewall. I disabled it from the GUI and also in services. I'm running Windows 10. I did managed yesterday to play on-line late last night:

I started the Luncher connecting off-line.
      Started the game without logging in.
      Within the game, I logged in.

All this takes a really long time. About 5 - 10 minutes all in all. I don't know how long its supposed to take.

Comment

Hi Eazy Could you go to http://help.unrealtournament.com and click on the "Email us" button so we can troubleshoot with you?

Thank you!
        Stacey Conley
        -----------------------------
        Unreal Tournament Community Manager
        Epic Games, Inc.
        Twitter | Twitch | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Pinterest

Comment

Well, there was not much help from you troubleshooting my problem. In the mail I sent, I linked to this thread and the answer I got was nothing i didn't tried already. I have open the ports needed in my router but still have problems connecting to my account in the launcher and in the game.

I have tried all I can think of but nothing helps. I even put my computer in DMZ and it didn't help. The only thing more i can think of is that my account is messed up somehow and does not allow me to log in. I have on this computer both Windows and Linux, and I have the game installed on both OS'es. I don't use the Linux install as I cant play there because of my to old GFX (Disco Light bug in the Linux drivers) but I have tried to log in to the game. I can log in in the Linux install but i don't see any servers. Only empty Hubs.

Now i don't have more information to give you, unless you want some logs from the Launcher or the game. Would you mind taking another look at my problem, or should i give up?

Comment

Working...
          X