blackscreen while there's music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blackscreen while there's music

my system is pentium 4 ,2gb ram,1gb vram ,and i launched the game before but now it launch and blackscreen and i know it's crazy to play ut 2015 in pentium4

here's log:
    Attached Files

Comment

"...DebugString: PrimaryIsNotTheChoosenAdapter PrimaryIsNotTheChoosenAdapter GetVideoDriverDetailsInvalid PrimaryIsNotTheChoosenAdapter GetVideoDriverDetailsInvalid PrimaryIsNotTheChoosenAdapter..."

I do not know if that is normal for your setup, but you may be able to find the backup log from the time you launched it before and check for differences. I see you are using AMD and some Windows version. Maybe try disconnecting any additional monitors, swapping your current monitor connection to another port, or starting the game windowed and using the windows key and a left or right arrow key to swap the window to your current monitor?

Comment

how to start the game windowed ?

Comment

create a shortcut to the exe and add after the endquote: unrealtournament -windowed
          for my copy on windows 8.1 x64 this is the shortcut Target:
          "C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UnrealTournamentDev\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UE4-Win64-Shipping.exe" unrealtournament -windowed

Comment

Working...
          X