i cannot run UT4s latest build with either with the ue4 or the bat file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i cannot run UT4s latest build with either with the ue4 or the bat file

i cannot run UT4/UE4S latest build with either with the UE4 or the BAT file,

i seem to have all the required drivers, directx11, vcredist_x86.exe , etc for my system.

I tried both ways by right clicking & running as admin, UE4 & BAT

I also tried to log in using this address:

103.4.17.14:7750

My card is a GTX 580 (& im not showing off here) WIN7 64 home premium edition.

What happens is, when i get to the game screen it is all whited out, i choose the server browser but it dosent load, it is still just white.
    If i log in to the above address, it prompts a network error ... ive tried logging into the site here 1st then running all the ways again but its always the same thing.

I noticed i cannot printscreen once the game is loaded, however limited it is & that makes it difficult for me to explain my problems & to solve with anyone's help.

i can start a game locally & it turns into an anti grav match with no other bots, just me....although i can see the newest weapon enhancements & GFX etc....

Going back a build or two, i used to get to enter the game via the newest server launcher & once i logged in, it crashed with an error an code of 000000001.

Please, if i am missing anything here id love to know & you can be satisfied that i haven't punched a fist hole through my monitor, .... YET !!!

thank you !!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by menACE; 10-13-2014, 01:44 AM.

Completely delete everything and re-download it, if you're having a "anti grav match" it means you've been overwriting files but not deleting. you need to be deleting old builds completely.

You need to install x64 vcredist, not x86.

Comment

Awesome man, that's actually great news & hopefully it will be that simple, i can report my progress here after what youve instructed, thank you !

Standby...

Comment

Hello have help witch UT4 cant launch some error message: the program cant be launch on computer no MSVCP120.dll. Try reinstall program.It those 64bit version and i have latest C++ libray and the lastest Direx runtime.

Comment

@ Colosuss: If your issue is different than this one can you please start a new thread and provide your dxdiag, and any additional information about your PC. I've seen something similar to this issue before but I will need more information before attempting to troubleshoot this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by raxxy View Post
            Completely delete everything and re-download it, if you're having a "anti grav match" it means you've been overwriting files but not deleting. you need to be deleting old builds completely.

You need to install x64 vcredist, not x86.
            It finally worked & heres what i did....

As instructed i completey deleted every trace of any UT4 build, launcher, file etc ...

Then i gave my PC a good clean out, defrag, checked firewall blocks, ran my anti-malware, re cleaned PC again & then restarted it...

Grabbed the latest build & "bingo" she worked flawlessly after tweaking a few graphix settings, & it was as smooth & as enjoyable as ever, in a way it was great to skip a few builds & see the leaps in advancement, im glad the amp sound is there, the flak gun seems fixed as is the Bio & even the Mini seems better, the only thing i don't like is the shock ball as its too distracting for me to aim & see with all that electric effect added to it, the redeemer is kinda cool but i reckon it could be redesigned way better too, like the old UT99 design or something similar...it needs to be a big *** bomb thing & not a steely mech structure. Anyway, im still loving it & apologies if this isnt the correct threat to whine & complain....just see me in game & smash & abuse me there....cheers !!!!

Comment

Working...
            X