Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help: movemonet doesnt work

Hi.
    first of all, new game looks awesome reminds of UT99!
    second the game keeps "forgetting" how i input my walking and jumping keys... even after i reinstall it keeps having this problem...
    anyone?
    thanks ahead!

more than likely your cloud profile has been corrupted. You will need to launch the game with the -clearprofile command.
    HABOUJI! Ouboudah! Batai d'va!
    BeyondUnreal - Liandri Archives [An extensive repository of Unreal lore.] - Join us on IRC [irc.utchat.com - #beyondunreal]

Comment

how do i do that? i typed it in the console while in the game but it did noting...

Comment

You have to run the game that way. You can edit RunUT.bat and add it if you aren't using the launcher. Otherwise you will need to open a command line and run something like C:\Games\UnrealTournamentDev\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UE4.exe UnrealTournament -clearprofile
        BeyondUnreal - Liandri Archives [An extensive repository of Unreal lore.] - Join us on IRC [irc.utchat.com - #beyondunreal]

Comment

Sorry for being such a p pain but when i try to run it in the command line i cant find the correct way to type it since its in program files and because i put space it cant locate the file... how do i do it? so frustrating
          the launcher is installed at:
          C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UnrealTournamentDev\Engine\Binaries\Win64
          and i need to insert this in the command line:
          C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UnrealTournamentDev\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UE4.exe UnrealTournament -clearprofile
          right?
          Last edited by royeven; 12-03-2014, 04:26 PM.

Comment

okay, run it like this

"C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UnrealTournamentDev\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UE4.exe" UnrealTournament -clearprofile

Keep the quotes.

Comment

when i give him this command it runs UT and still the same problem remains... any other ideas?:/

Comment

The specific problem is that it forgets your keybinds, right?

Comment

yeah... because every time i log into a server it just forgets everything (when i go into the controls settings its shows that left right and jump are "blank")

Comment

I am having the same issue, what command should I run on 8.1 32 bit?

Comment

still hasn't figured it out... btw i have the same OS maybe its related?

Comment

Are you signed in to the game with your forum account?

Comment

Yeah... :/ i so wanna play this game already!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Brizz View Post
                            Are you signed in to the game with your forum account?
                            Hey Sir_Brizz. I think I have a similar binding problem.. Whatever I do I just cant bind the Translocator. I managed to run UT with clearprofile trough CMD as you said, but still.. whatever I do I just cant bind it. Even after many builds, the problem is still there and I'm not cool with that =)..

I can't bind it to any key, because when I close the control settings window, it resets every time on its own..

Comment

at least you can play hehe

Comment

Working...
                              X