Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT could not save your profile with the MCP. Your settings may be lost

What is the MCP?

As for the settings, the only setting that I cannot change it seems is my player name.

Originally posted by Unreal Gladiator View Post
    What is the MCP?

As for the settings, the only setting that I cannot change it seems is my player name.
    I had this happen to me too, for me i ONLY lost my translocator bind. Tried to play ctf and set it but would not stick, few days later it saved but it said the same message but saved anyway.
    Join the community Facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unreal-Tournament-4-Community/302380673298678

Comment

My crouch and jump keys ended up being bound to the same thing and there's no way for me to rebind my jump key currently making the alpha basically unplayable.

Comment

fluffngnuff, have you tried the "Clear settings" option in the "Settings" menu?
        "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
        - RenegadeRetard

Comment

Originally posted by code187 View Post
          I had this happen to me too, for me i ONLY lost my translocator bind. Tried to play ctf and set it but would not stick, few days later it saved but it said the same message but saved anyway.
          I had this happen too. But I got around it by editing the input.ini file.

Comment

Originally posted by _Lynx View Post
            fluffngnuff, have you tried the "Clear settings" option in the "Settings" menu?
            i kind of have the same issue but for me its the alt fire button that i cant bind and i tried the clear settings option but with no luck of fixing it.

Comment

I had tried it once before and it didn't work, but I just tried it twice in a row now (clearing my settings twice over, that is, since it froze up the first time when trying to load the game back up) and now everything is working fine.

Comment

clear settings didnt work no matter how many times i pressed , and its my jump and alt fire button. i have good reason to think when i was messing with my controller bindings in the key binding window to set it up the way i play caused this to happen. I play with controller/mouse combo . no kb.

either way hope that i can get back in the game, i need ma practice as i still suck. a complete uninstall will hopefully work but if not ill be back here for any ideas.

Edit: Well its still not letting me bind jump or alt fire. Ill just keep my eyes on this thread and wait for the next update in hopes of fixes. If there are details i should be including please let me know and ill gather all i can, thanks.
                Last edited by Liberty or Ruin; 02-14-2015, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Unreal Gladiator View Post
                  What is the MCP?

"UT could not save your profile with the MCP. Your settings may be lost"

I'm getting this error at the end of a round quite often now.
                  Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

i think it happens if you play offline so it doesnt save offline games to stats maybe? online its never happened to me. just a guess.
                    Join the community Facebook page
                    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unreal-Tournament-4-Community/302380673298678

Comment

Any solution?

Comment

It always pops up in my game too. In the middle of a online/offline match. It so annoying! Its fatal while playing online middle in a fight and it keeps popping up

Comment

My fix for this was some combination of logging out and in again and clearing settings.

If it hadn't worked, I would have tried to overwrite my config files with those from source (C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UnrealTournamentDev\UnrealTournament\Intermediate\Config\CoalescedSourceConfigs?) ... or delete them all and hope they were repopulated.

Comment

This just started yesterday I believe for me too!
                            Attached Files

http://aggressivewarriors.com -=- {AW}'s Community Map Test Server -=-

Comment

This started happening yesterday and today. Stats are resetting, too. Any solution?

Comment

Working...
                              X