Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flak shell "square"

Hi guys !
    I saw that I have the square on the flak shell when I shoot !
    like this :
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Square.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	594.4 KB
ID:	355177
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Sans titre-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	591.1 KB
ID:	355178

Is it possible to "remove" these square ?
    Thanks !

That looks like a bug since it doesn't do it for me or majority of every other players (but you are the 2nd person I'm reading about with that same issue). What graphics setting are you using? I'm personally using "low" settings. Might be worth testing some other setting in case it's limited to certain graphics quality only.

The shards are supposed to have a glow to them but in your setting the glow isn't working and produces these boxes instead.

Perhaps it could be a GPU driver setting/incompability of some sort too perhaps? I'm still leaning towards the first option personally though.
    Last edited by RPGWiZ4RD; 02-16-2015, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Think its a editor bug, ive seen lots of people having the same issue on IRC Epic know about it
      Join the community Facebook page
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unreal-Tournament-4-Community/302380673298678

Comment

I'm on "Epic" but even with the other graphics setting there's those squares :'(

Comment

I had that in the last build, it's just your game install getting corrupted or something. No HUD, no Flak texture, some other weird bugs. Deleting everything related to UT and re-installing fixed it for me. (Go in game, under gears click on Clear Game Settings, then the game will quit. Now delete the folder UnrealTournamentDev in C:\Program Files\Epic Games or wherever you have it installed. Then delete the folder UnrealTournament in Documents. Now you will have to re-download the game, but the issue should be fixed.)

Comment

Working...
          X