Console Key not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Go to windows advanced keyboard settings, over ride default input method to US that will give you tilde

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I tried ConsoleKey (was already in my ini) and +ConsoleKeys like you said and none worked. And if I use the Tilde key on my layout it doesn't work either. Yes it works if I switch my layout to english US but that's not really a valid solution the ConsoleKey binding needs to be fixed.

To be clear I use my own custom layout which is a modified french layout but that shouldn't matter.
    Last edited by overman; 03-05-2015, 12:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by HenrikRyosa View Post
    If you have a french keyboard, just toggle between English and French input with alt+shift and you should be good to use what is normally the tilde key (the one to the left of 1).
    That's not always true. I have to use circumflex even if it is Tilde in the ini files for instance.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If you have a french keyboard, just toggle between English and French input with alt+shift and you should be good to use what is normally the tilde key (the one to the left of 1).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How did you change the ConsoleKey?

This would add the F10 key (adding that section to the Input.ini).
    Code:
    [/Script/Engine.InputSettings]
    +ConsoleKeys=Tilde
    +ConsoleKeys=F10

What's with [AltGr]+[2] (Two not High-Two), which would be Tilde?
    Last edited by RattleSN4K3; 03-05-2015, 02:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by RattleSN4K3 View Post
    What about they key left to [1]? I guess it's [²] on your keyboard.
    No I tried it, I tried all the keys

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What about they key left to [1]? I guess it's [²] on your keyboard.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Console Key not working

Console Key not working

I can't bring up the console I know it's tilde by default. Probably due to my french keyboard layout but I also changed ConsoleKey in input.ini and it doesn't work.
Working...
X