Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video How to crash the editor in just a few simple steps!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video How to crash the editor in just a few simple steps!

I find it amazing that this editor was even released under these conditions. My hat goes off to all the Level designers who have managed to make a map without pulling every last hair out of their head! Epic please fix this!

Running the Mega Hub for everyone to enjoy!

Many bugs I have noticed with this build. Mirror BSP Does not work with the Transform! Everything gets rearranged. Materials get stretched on BSP and when you fix it...as soon as you move a brush it all gets stretched again. This is so frustrating! Am I the only one having these problems?
    Running the Mega Hub for everyone to enjoy!

Comment

No you are not alone, but i have another problem ''unreal tournament editor crashes when clicking play''. If i start from schratch it Works just fine. But when i re-open a map that i saved before, and clik play it chrashes. But if i wait and don't clik play for like 5 minutes, it Works just fine......

Comment

I've placed dozens of cylinders and not had it crash like that. Yes it's buggy but I'm sure it will be fixed, most properly reported bugs are adddressed even if it's to say "we know, it will take time to fix"

Comment

Working...
        X