Resolution problem (No Signal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resolution problem (No Signal)

I have a problem with the resolution of the game and my screen. I have a 1280x1024 screen and the game puts a resolution of 1920x1080 and i cannot change it, I tried to change the resolution of the game in the GameUserSettings.ini but it didn't work and i can't run it in a window, i think it's because the Epic Games Launcher or something. Also, my video card is a Radeon R270, any ideas?

Same problem

Comment

I have same problem with 1280x1024 screen (tried to change GameUserSettings.ini)

/solved
      GameUserSettings.ini need to be changed in folder where you have instaled UT fo me its:
      D:\ut\UnrealTournamentDev\UnrealTournament\Intermediate\Config\CoalescedSourceConfigs
      Last edited by MuadDib; 03-20-2015, 04:06 PM.

Comment

I tried to change GameUserSettings but it didn't worked. My native resolution is 1440X900

Comment

Running the game seems to reset the config to the previous values. Has only started happening after I updated the game.

Comment

There are two GameUserSettings files. One in game's directory, which is used if you run the exe file directly, and another in Documents\UnrealTournament which is used if you run the game through launcher.
            "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
            - RenegadeRetard

Comment

I have edited both of these and it does absolutely nothing.

Comment

Don't edit them, delete them. Game will automaticly detect your screen resolution, and pull your profile from cloud.

Comment

I deleted both, it still reset to 1920 by 1080

Comment

Automatic detection doesn't work in some cases. You'll need to edit these manually.
                    "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
                    - RenegadeRetard

Comment

A question to those who have this issue, what is your display set up? Single, dual, triple screen? What's the resolutions of the display(s)? How are they connected?
                      - RenegadeRetard

Comment

Single screen, 1280x1024. 17" Sony sdm-hs75. Video card - Radeon HD4850.
                        Problem solved by exchange monitor to bigger one (for a moment), I changed ingame resolution after that.
                        Last edited by rAge.; 04-07-2015, 08:33 PM.

Polish community DISCORD server: https://discord.gg/eMRKbAg Join us if you are Polish and let's play some 4v4

Comment

Working...
                        X