Black Screen After Starting UT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Screen After Starting UT

I just downloaded the launcher from Epic and installed UT. I launch the game and after the splash image for the game shows up the screen goes black. I can hear the music from the game and if I move my mouse around I can hear it go over buttons in what I suppose is the menu. I am running dual monitors and wondered if this is causing the issue. I have also noticed that if I alt+tab before the game fully boots up I can see the main menu on my main monitor - when I go to click on anything in the game it goes back to the black screen.

Anyone run into this issue before/know what is causing this? It isn't crashing on me so I don't have a crash file to provide.

I have the same problem but with a single monitor !
    last AMD's driver installed

Comment

Seeing the same on a triple screen setup, black screen, skipping music. NV Surround setup.

Comment

Originally posted by GoodStrafe View Post
        I just downloaded the launcher from Epic and installed UT. I launch the game and after the splash image for the game shows up the screen goes black. I can hear the music from the game and if I move my mouse around I can hear it go over buttons in what I suppose is the menu. I am running dual monitors and wondered if this is causing the issue. I have also noticed that if I alt+tab before the game fully boots up I can see the main menu on my main monitor - when I go to click on anything in the game it goes back to the black screen.

Anyone run into this issue before/know what is causing this? It isn't crashing on me so I don't have a crash file to provide.
        Issue was caused by Teamviewer running for me. Had it happen in previous games before. Didn't expect the latest patch to trigger the issue again though.

Comment

Hmmm, I don't have Teamviewer running as far as I can tell...

Comment

Teamviewer it was ... thanks.

Comment

Same thing is happening to me and I do not have team viewer running on my pc. Help!

Comment

Same here...

Comment

Working...
                X