No signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No signal

After launching the game, I get the "No signal" message, screen goes black and only thing to do is to Alt-tab to desktop and close the window.
    I read other topics suggesting that I change the resolution manually, in config files. However, after doing this, nothing changes.
    PS Is it normal that game is running in "PCD_3D_SM5" mode, not in DX11?

OK, it's possible to run game in windowed mode, but window is still too big (1920x1080). From that point on, I have to open console (which is beyond my screen) and paste "r.setres 1280x1024". After that, I can see settings button and change options properly. The only problem is that I can't get these settings to save after quitting the game. They always reset.
    I have to do these actions every time I start the game, which is quite inconvenient.

Comment

I'm also having this issue on my second PC. Main the game runs fine, but if I move to the secondary PC with smaller monitor I get no further than NO SIGNAL.

It'd be lovely if I could amend the UT settings before entering the game?
      Last edited by Villordsutch; 04-26-2015, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Update I've managed to get in an amend the resolution but I'm getting constant crashes

Never experienced this on the my main PC I'm guessing UT2K15 really doesn't like smaller monitors.

Comment

Working...
        X