Download failed at 4% after verification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Download failed at 4% after verification

I was encountering an issue last night so I tried to verify the install in the launcher. it got through verifying and to the download phase and it goes to 4%, hangs and then says this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	verify fail.png
Views:	1
Size:	264.1 KB
ID:	357053

I thought the distro server was down so I tried again about 5 minutes ago (2:20 PST Apr 28th '15) and I got the same result.
    the game it self has been rendered unusable, it crashes out upon launching. I submitted a bug report on it. I imagine its because there are missing files since it probably deleted them upon verification and then failed on the download of said files.

i'll uninstall and reinstall and see whats up but I thought it would bring this up none the less
    The original Dongle Player #45111

Originally posted by Dongle View Post
    I was encountering an issue last night so I tried to verify the install in the launcher. it got through verifying and to the download phase and it goes to 4%, hangs and then says this:

I thought the distro server was down so I tried again about 5 minutes ago (2:20 PST Apr 28th '15) and I got the same result.
    the game it self has been rendered unusable, it crashes out upon launching. I submitted a bug report on it. I imagine its because there are missing files since it probably deleted them upon verification and then failed on the download of said files.

i'll uninstall and reinstall and see whats up but I thought it would bring this up none the less

I get that with the "Create" tab for the editor but my "Play" verifies just fine!

...but the funny thing is I can still use the editor but I just cant do a build of any kind with the bot navigation volume in the map!

I'm hoping for a patch/update to fix my issue!

http://aggressivewarriors.com -=- {AW}'s Community Map Test Server -=-

Comment

I uninstalled and reinstalled and its working again. still a bit odd
      The original Dongle Player #45111

Comment

Working...
      X