Controller Sensitivity is too low and is unchanged by Mouse Sensitivity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Controller Sensitivity is too low and is unchanged by Mouse Sensitivity

A few days ago I was playing UT and just out of curiosity I thought I would try and use my Xbox one controller. It worked but my right analog stick sensitivity was extremely low considering the pace of the game, I thought adjust the mouse sensitivity would correlate to increase right analog stick sensitivity since there was no analog stick sensitivity setting. I don't know if there is supposed to be a correlation between the mouse sensitivity and the right analog stick but there should be if there isn't.

I can't get my right analog stick to do anything i have no movement whatsoever i can look around and jump but can't get anything to work to make my right stick move me any help would be so appreciated really wanna play this asap!

Comment

I have the same problem with my xbox 360 controller, another problem is that the single tap dodge button also presses the crouch button as well, and there is no way to re-assign the pad controls.

Comment

Using a Xbox One Win 10 Controller and also unable to change sensitivity on analog sticks, it is very slow compared to the pace of the game.

Comment

If you happen to have Xpadder this will work.

https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...-using-xpadder

Comment

Working...
          X