"Input Not Supported" at game start - It forces to 1080p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Input Not Supported" at game start - It forces to 1080p

I just download UT from Epic Games Launcher.
    A message appears "Input not supported" when I try to launch the game. Anyways, I changed the game's resolution manually on GameUserSettings.ini to my current resolution, my resolution is 1366x768 and the game forces it to be played at 1920x1080... Yes, I changed the client's resolution manually, I start up the game and, while I am in Alt Tab I can see the game... but when I open it up at fullscreen, it just goes black screen saying "Input not supported".

The game resets it's resolution to 1920x1080 every time I start the game and I do not know why it happens.
    I'm currently Verifying the game on Epic Games launcher.

Any suggestions? Why does the game forces it to 1080p even tho I'm changing the resolution manually and saving it correctly?

I hope I've made my point since english is not the best, at all.
    Regards,
    Bjord.

Yeah, this seems to have been a problem ever since the GDC build or so. IMO it should detect the current desktop resolution and refresh rate (it already detects that properly) and set it to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Barktooth View Post
      Yeah, this seems to have been a problem ever since the GDC build or so. IMO it should detect the current desktop resolution and refresh rate (it already detects that properly) and set it to that.
      So this should be fixed next patch? Because I do not find a proper solution to this problem...

Comment

Originally posted by Bjord View Post
        So this should be fixed next patch? Because I do not find a proper solution to this problem...
        I don't know, I hope so. I have to set it through the game, as my monitor does support 1080p, just not at the correct refresh rate.

Comment

I love fortnite

Comment

Working...
          X