DX11 Feature Level 10.0 required to run engine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DX11 Feature Level 10.0 required to run engine

I played UT a few months ago, and I got the hankering to start playing it again. Yet, when I try to start the game, I now get this error and I can't play.

I haven't really done anything major with my PC in the past months so i have no clue about what could have caused it to suddenly stop working. I looked around for fixes, but none of them have helped me.

DxDiag
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Last edited by Dammage; 06-28-2015, 11:41 AM.

Same error happening to me. Played the game for the first time about 30 minutes ago. tried to start an instagib CTF Facing Worlds map. game crashed out and logged me out of windows 10 (what? seriously i had to log back in again and no apps were running. it was like i had rebooted, except ther ewas no reboot) and now when i try to launch i get this DX Feature Level 10.0 error.

Comment

Thanks for the reports! I would suggest checking that your windows is fully updated and that you have the most recent DirectX drivers. I have seen a few people who have solved this issue by updating to the most recent DX drivers or doing their windows updates.

Comment

I get this error when booting Borderlands 3. DX, graphics card and Windows drivers are up to date. Level 10.0 is installed.

Comment

Working...
        X