X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[BUG] Player Stats / Achievements aren't updated anymore

Hi,

I have a minor problem since the last Launcher update:

The "Player-Stats" don't get updated anymore. "Time played" is stuck at 6:00 hours, and "kill achievements" don't be updated as well.

anyone else got this issue? (I also relogged, but it did not help).

All my stats say na or not found.

Comment

Have stats updated since this post? I know there was a few issues the first few days this build went out but thought it was resolved.

Thanks,
      WhiteGumby

Comment

With the stats.json and backendstats.json exported on 8th the stats show up, not sure about the time or kill achievements though, but looking at some secondary stats I think they are counted. There are some weird values though, like "Best Shock Combo: 20254" for which I have no idea what the number means. Also, it may be a good idea to add default "0" values to some stats in backendstats.json to avoid all the "Not Found" values in Kills, powerups, weapons and CTF stats. I could edit the code of the stats file to avoid that, but that would cause a hefty increase in size.
        "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
        - RenegadeRetard

Comment

So I had my stats go wonky about the time the OP had this issue. They seem to be sorta updating now but essentially they were corrupted when the hiccup occurred. I lost all of my hours played and all of my wins, I've got 50 Godlikes that I would love to claim but never got etc.

I've also got some "Malcolm" aliases due to server hiccups. At this point, I'm ready to just wipe my stats and start over. Is there any way to do that? The "clear all settings" doesn't effect stats.
          Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

Yeah mine are not accurate either. I know I have a few monster kills and stuff since the new build and they are still at zero.

Comment

Have stats ever been accurate?

My stats are completely out to lunch with impossible things like sniper with 2 kills, 0 shots and 0.0% accuracy. Or it'll show 2 Godlikes and 0 for all lesser kill streaks.

Comment

i've also seen someone with an ELO of 30000 and a rank of Gold 9

Comment

Originally posted by MoxNix View Post
                  Have stats ever been accurate?

My stats are completely out to lunch with impossible things like sniper with 2 kills, 0 shots and 0.0% accuracy. Or it'll show 2 Godlikes and 0 for all lesser kill streaks.
                  Honestly couldn't tell you, it's not something I ever look at lol. Just thought I would look at it since others posted they were having issues. If it ends up that things are only being tracked on Official Hubs, I guess it will matter even less to me since I only play ictf lol.

Comment

Well good to know most people's stats are hosed. Maybe on release day v1.0 they can reset everyone.
                    Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbaxm2 View Post
                      Honestly couldn't tell you, it's not something I ever look at lol. Just thought I would look at it since others posted they were having issues. If it ends up that things are only being tracked on Official Hubs, I guess it will matter even less to me since I only play ictf lol.
                      Yeah, I'm starting to wonder if only matches on Hubs count towards stats, or maybe even just Epic's Hubs... That'd explain a lot, I don't play on hubs much and especially not Epic hubs (ping is too high).

But it still doesn't explain how I can have more kills than shots or hits with sniper and enforcer.
                      Last edited by MoxNix; 08-30-2015, 06:51 AM.

Comment

I have the same issue, my stats don't work. I play instagib almost exclusively yet I have 0 in everything under instagib. I only show 1:13:21 played time and have played a ton more than that. My matches show up on my recent match history. I thought it was just not functioning so I didn't worry about it but then I discovered that other people I play with have working stats. I play almost exclusively on internet servers, not hubs.

Comment

As a minor update, my ELO ranking changes it seems. The rest of the stats do not. Maybe all those stats are hub only? That would be odd.

Comment

Podosniper,
                            Stats will record on Epic HUBs.
                            Thanks,
                            WhiteGumby

Comment

Thanks for the info. Are there plans to bring some of these Epic Hub only features (stats, season progression, etc) to other hubs and Internet servers? The lowest pinging Epic hub that I can join is 133ms. The beginner hub01 is 66ms but I can't join that.

Comment

Working...
                              X