Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STEFiRoTH's Farewell PC Funtage

Enjoy

Made it through 30 seconds. Annoying at best.
    Clan:{TDC}The Demolition Crew
    Steam Group:UT-LGI
    http://cache.www.gametracker.com/ser...FFF_000000.png
    http://cache.www.gametracker.com/ser...FFF_000000.png
    UT4:192.223.24.155:7777
    http://streambadge.com/twitch/custom.../tdcmatrix.png

Comment

not even 30 here
      ut4 @ ESL
      skeevn: The A-side frags [fragmovie]
      usefull jumps for beginners and advanced
      skeevn 2v2 ictf mappack

The only *** playing with arrowkeys since '95

Comment

Not a fan of this guy because he goes and makes fun of people and thinks it's cool. We don't need toxic players like this in the community. Cya bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Numb.51 View Post
          Not a fan of this guy because he goes and makes fun of people and thinks it's cool. We don't need toxic players like this in the community. Cya bro!
          Stop being toxic to him, you toxic person, you.

ps: your mic(i think) was pretty annoying, had to close within like 1 min.
          UT4 Mutators: [Server Config] [Monster Announcer]
          UT4 Maps: [Ported UT99 Maps]

Comment

Well, you should have at least checked who "Karag" is before shouting to everyone in your TS channel that you r*ped that guy. Just saying, don't make fun of others!

For one who doesn't know, Karag is a bot. Just check its ping of 0ms!
            ] Map Scaler Tool | Betrayal for UT4 | No Spawn Protection | No Pickup Timer | BioLauncher (revived) | ForcePickupSpawn | Map cosmetics::P | Safe Spawn::P | Why numbers for Health/Armor suck!::ANALYSIS/CONCEPT
            ] UT3 Addons: NoMoreDemoGuy | PickupRespawnTweak | Mutate Spec | MutePawnSounds | NoPlayerBeacon | Epic FTW | Epic FOCK | TripodSound (... and many more)

Comment

Haha nah I'm talking about his other frag video. I know karag is a bot. I guess I probably shouldn't have said anything to begin with because it doesn't solve anything

Comment

Not a fan of this guy's videos. I would recommend checking out Zaccubus' Countermeasure Episode #1 or almost anything else on this section of the forum
                Youtube | Twitch | Twitter | Instagram

Comment

Yeah - the type of people we need are those that come up with theories on veteran gameplay and say they cheat. Shattering any relationships with the small amount of decently skilled players in a Pre-Alpha already. Glad we have those to help police things with their brilliant minds.

Comment

Looks like someones salty. Don't do shady things and reputations won't be shattered? My "theory" is the same theory that most of the competitive community has come to believe due to a video presented by me, not ideas conveyed with my words. I'm not convincing them with my ability to persuade, YOU are convincing them by the way you play.

I'm not the enemy here.

Comment

Looks like someones salty. Don't do shady things and reputations won't be shattered? My "theory" is the same theory that most of the competitive community has come to believe due to a video presented by me, not ideas conveyed with my words. I'm not convincing them with my ability to persuade, YOU are convincing them by the way you play.

I'm not the enemy here.
                      Most of the competitive community? You mean a few people inside your clan, who have lost everyone else's respect, aside from 1 or 2 randoms. I am not the enemy either, I did nothing wrong and will continue to do nothing wrong. My play is legit and always has + will be. You and your entourage are salty you cant accept other people are as good or better than you.

Comment

My clan consisted of at most a quarter of the people who have seen the video. The other people I have shown all agree that it's unnatural movement from a player and is most likely a cheat, but it can't be proven with a few videos. I've even showed several top players in Europe who have no idea who you are and they all believe it to be suspicious too.

Honestly dude, I could care less if a nerd is as good or better than me in a videogame. I make maps for fun and play the game on my free time for fun. If a player can take the time and effort to compete at a higher level than me then I commend them. I also don't care what people think of me or my clan mates on the internet in the slightest. There are far more things to worry about than people who are hundreds of miles away behind a computer screen raging at me.

Comment

My clan consisted of at most a quarter of the people who have seen the video. The other people I have shown all agree that it's unnatural movement from a player and is most likely a cheat, but it can't be proven with a few videos. I've even showed several top players in Europe who have no idea who you are and they all believe it to be suspicious too.

Honestly dude, I could care less if a nerd is as good or better than me in a videogame. I make maps for fun and play the game on my free time for fun. If a player can take the time and effort to compete at a higher level than me then I commend them. I also don't care what people think of me or my clan mates on the internet in the slightest. There are far more things to worry about than people who are hundreds of miles away behind a computer screen raging at me.
                          No one is raging? I think you're making things up in your head. It's ironic that you say you commend people that are at a higher level, yet because something appears as though you cannot recreate it yourself, it's a cheat. I find that funny. I don't know any Europe players, I don't care what they think. You're all free to your own opinions, using a broken spec system as a baseline is laughable.

Comment

Working...
                          X