PUGLIFE UT4 Frag Movie Feat. elixan, redfoxxx & mikz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PUGLIFE UT4 Frag Movie Feat. elixan, redfoxxx & mikz

PUGLIFE UT4 Frag Movie Feat. elixan, redfoxxx & mikz - A collection of recent Frags & CTF Highlights from the Australian & New Zealand UT4 Community. Join us on IRC #UTAUNZ for friendly PUG matches!

**All music tracks used are Copyright FREE**

(Yes us Aussies from down Under can play UT
    ) Enjoy!

Very nice movie! I can hear some kind of hitsounds, where I can get them ? I wanna put them on my server.
    http://forum.unreal.pl/image.php?u=2...ine=1223384883
    Polish community DISCORD server: https://discord.gg/eMRKbAg Join us if you are Polish and let's play some 4v4

Comment

it's put on the movie not ingame is my guess
      ut4 @ ESL
      skeevn: The A-side frags [fragmovie]
      usefull jumps for beginners and advanced
      skeevn 2v2 ictf mappack

The only *** playing with arrowkeys since '95

Comment

Originally posted by rAge. View Post
        Very nice movie! I can hear some kind of hitsounds, where I can get them ? I wanna put them on my server.
        Yeah sorry rAge its just a sound effect from UT2k4 hitsound Hopefully they will include an option to enable hitsounds in future developments

Comment

Loved it, keep it up guys!

Comment

oh man, how on earth do you guys even do half of that!!

Comment

Very Very nice guys ! good frags and petty editting. Love it And on top of that the music make me want to wake up for having a good day ^^
              Congrats
              scientistpac logo animation | Reign of blood [Frag movie] | scientistpac Twitch | scientistpac Youtube Channel |

UnrealPUGs trailer | UnrealPUGs Facebook | UnrealPUGs Twitter | UnrealPUGs Website | UnrealPUGs Youtube |

Comment

Hey cool. I was in this movie getting fragged in NickTest
                alidark3000 but now as the_hack

I have to learn to fly around the map like magic too. And hit my shock cores.

Comment

Awesome movie! Great frags and great editing.

The only part I didn't like was the heavy blinking at 0:45 -- had to look away because it was so visually overwhelming. Probably makes for a great home epilepsy test, though

Comment

haha thanks guys for the sweet comments See ya'll in the hubs!

Comment

Howdy.

Really love the frags and ctf-moments. That pancake on 3:40 was amazing, great job.

Love the dynamic and color-correction. A bit hard to watch cos of music - I guess that I'm too old for that kind of rhythms.
                      Tell me, have you filmed all the stuff like in-game? I mean, it seems that u gotta lotta space on yer hdd if so.
                      raw
                      moistness
                      red mineral

↑movies by Young Fred & Pacan [1g]

Just because a chicken has wings don’t mean it can fly.

Comment

Working...
                      X