Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling All Fraggers!! Get Your Video Made HERE!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling All Fraggers!! Get Your Video Made HERE!!

Greetings my fellow UT maniacs!!

I would like to extend an invitation to all you UT killers out there to hit me up if you have an interest in sharing your sweet, sweet frags with the world!!
    I was out of the gaming scene for a few years until UT4 brought me back, and I have the itch to craft some frag videos again. I've been making videos of myself in various games for quite a while, and while I build up my own skills in UT4, I think I'd like to help stoke the fires of the community by making videos for other people. It's my own personal way of being involved, and giving back.

You can find a link to my youtube channel in my signature, but here are some examples of my work:

Quake Live:

Single player games:

UT series:

^^ My very first video!! (which I never completed)

I'm not going to pretend I'm some Godlike video editor, but I like to think I make fun little projects with a lot of heart. I'm pretty open-minded, and I'm wiling to work with you (the content provider) to make the kind of video that you want to see!! I can work with MOST any genre of music, and I can adapt a wide range of ideas that you may have.

Last, but not least, I'll do all this fo' FREE!! It's just fun for me, and I've been away from doing many of the things I like to do for too long.

You can probably shoot me a private message on here, or get me on IRC in #ut4pugs if you see me there (ChimmiChunga). I look forward to hearing from some of you, and I'll see you all out there in the Unreal Tournament!!

EDIT: You can unload ALL your clips on me for a focused highlight video, or you can unload just a handful for a community video!
    Last edited by BigFatErik; 12-05-2015, 08:16 PM.
    ChimmiChunga leads from the front, and DieHard UT holds the crown!!
    Frag video featuring Rookie
    Frag video featuring Phantaci
    Come find people to play with in IRC! All skill levels welcome!!

Hey some nice editing skills in those videos Chimmi, look forward to seeing what you come up with. Are you talking like an open community video 'UnrealNorth' style? Would be cool to see.
    NoBrainsNoAims^ // nbna^
    My movies on YouTube:
    UT2k4: UT~]i[mmortalZ Part 1
    , Part 2 / UT~]i[mmortalZ 2 / UT Immortalz 3
    UT4: Rocket Jumping - Titan Pass

UT4: Frag Highlights #1 / #2 / #3 NEW

Comment

I was thinking I'd do entire videos based around a single person, but if there are enough people out there interested in giving me just a few clips to build up a community video, I'd do that too!!

I edited my original post with that message.
      Last edited by BigFatErik; 12-05-2015, 04:21 PM.
      ChimmiChunga leads from the front, and DieHard UT holds the crown!!
      Frag video featuring Rookie
      Frag video featuring Phantaci
      Come find people to play with in IRC! All skill levels welcome!!

Comment

Working...
      X