In My Own World - Frag Video Featuring Phantaci

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In My Own World - Frag Video Featuring Phantaci

Phantaci stars in his second UT4 frag video, this time edited by ME, ChimmiChunga!!

Watch as the people's champion of UT4 tears his way across duel, last team standing, and team showdown in one of the most intense 3 minutes and 22 second of your life! Bodies get hurdled as Phantaci bursts onto the unsuspecting UT4 scene. Not even the dead know the end of their humiliation, because they just respawn at the next round and get it even harder. Lo, and be afraid as you bear witness to history:

Frags by Phantaci, editing by ChimmiChunga, music is (an edited version of) Physical Education by Animals as Leaders.

P.S. please excuse the quality. Theres only so much this guy can do with shadowplay clips recorded at 800x600 resolution. Just think of it like a gritty indy movie!
    Last edited by BigFatErik; 01-30-2016, 04:12 PM.
    ChimmiChunga leads from the front, and DieHard UT holds the crown!!
    Frag video featuring Rookie
    Frag video featuring Phantaci
    Come find people to play with in IRC! All skill levels welcome!!

Well done sir! I can't wait to see what you put together with the PUG highlights video you're working on

That was impressive editing ChimmiChunga! I've been trying to put together a highlight reel of my own. Its coming slow as the really cool kills are far and in between (so far) but I've been using FRAPS and it has been awful. I've got a GTX 260 so it doesn't support Shadowplay, sadly. I also play with the in game resolution set to 70% and use all LOW settings, so my videos are hardly pretty. If your video is any indication though, I might be able to pretty it up a bit with some kind of software filters. What did you use to create that video that? I loved the transition effects and opening and closing graphics.

Obviously the frags were awesome. I envy you folks who virtually never miss their shockballs. I can't imagine how you get that good. I assume it has a lot to do with crazy muscle memory after years of playing, a low sensitivity mouse configuration, and an extremely reliable mouse and m.pad setup. I'm sketchy on all three. I strive for a middle ground mouse sensitivity, my mouse and pad need updating, and I'm starting all over in the muscle memory department. I played on a server with hardcore duelers the other night and felt like an ant among gods
    Mulsiphix's Guide To PUGing In UT4
    What is the difference between a Public server and a PUG? PUG stands for Pick Up Game. A more organized way of playing, teams are selected by Captains and voice communication is used to achieve better team coordination. These clan-style matches involve the same regulars, week after week. The community aspect, of PUGing with friends, really adds to the fun factor of a match. Want to know more or get your friends involved in PUGing? Check out my guide.

Comment

I use Sony Vegas to edit. It has its faults, but it gets the job done fine by me!

Don't worry your pretty little head too much about quality, just imagine it's back in the glory days of the internet in 2002! You have a community here that is just plain hungry for content that celebrates their favorite emerging game. Do the best job that only YOU can do, and nobody else!! I may be able to look up fancy tutorials on transitions and stuff, but I don't have YOUR influences or imagination, only you do! Inject your "Multifix" goo deep into a video editor, and out will pop a beautiful video baby!!

Phantaci mollywhops me too, as do the other hardcore duelers. If you keep squatting weight that's WAYYY too heavy for you, youre gonna die. Find people to play against who are worse, equal, and better than you for the full developmental experience!! You clearly have the same passion we all do, so just make up for your lack of natural hand / eye coordination with brains, wits, and experience!
      ChimmiChunga leads from the front, and DieHard UT holds the crown!!
      Frag video featuring Rookie
      Frag video featuring Phantaci
      Come find people to play with in IRC! All skill levels welcome!!

Comment

good job homie! keep up the pace up!
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-j...r8oJiSX49PY4aA
        twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ldm69soul
        ​#ut.ldm @globalgamers

Comment

Nice video haha
          || MSI X99A Raider || Core i7-5820k @ 3.8GHz || DDR4 4GB x 4 Crucial @ 2400MHz || ZOTAC GeForce GTX 970 || 2xSSD + 1xHDD || Corsair RM850 Power Supply ‑ 80 PLUS Gold ‑ 850W || ASUS VG248QE ‑ 24in 144Hz || Mouse: Logitech 502 || Keyboard (Keypad): Logitech G13 || Windows 10 Pro 64bit || Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower || Sound Blaster Z PCIe Gaming Sound Card ||

Comment

n1 chimmi and phantaci, nice combination! I've been making another highlight myself, and I find using the replay system to be the best option since you can re-record at 1080p with higher graphics, as opposed to using direct recordings with shadowplay as that limits your quality if you are playing at a lower resolution with lower settings. Also being able to use freecam perspective for 3rd person footage is pretty nice too (which I saw some here too, always a nice touch). Good watch, look forward to your next one.
            NoBrainsNoAims^ // nbna^
            My movies on YouTube:
            UT2k4: UT~]i[mmortalZ Part 1
            , Part 2 / UT~]i[mmortalZ 2 / UT Immortalz 3
            UT4: Rocket Jumping - Titan Pass

UT4: Frag Highlights #1 / #2 / #3 NEW

Comment

awesome video, and awesome choice of music. excellent job.

Comment

Originally posted by NoBrainsNoAims^ View Post
                I've been making another highlight myself, and I find using the replay system to be the best option since you can re-record at 1080p with higher graphics, as opposed to using direct recordings with shadowplay as that limits your quality if you are playing at a lower resolution with lower settings.
                I had no idea this was possible. I tried to use the replay system to produce a video in the past but was unable to figure it out. I'll have to take another look. Thank you very much for bringing this possibility to my attention NoBrainsNoAims^
                Mulsiphix's Guide To PUGing In UT4
                What is the difference between a Public server and a PUG? PUG stands for Pick Up Game. A more organized way of playing, teams are selected by Captains and voice communication is used to achieve better team coordination. These clan-style matches involve the same regulars, week after week. The community aspect, of PUGing with friends, really adds to the fun factor of a match. Want to know more or get your friends involved in PUGing? Check out my guide.

Comment

Very nice Chimmeh. Phantaci puts in work with the shock.
                  Xarev's Guide to Traceroute
                  Add me on Steam for duels

Comment

Originally posted by phantaci View Post
                    Nice video haha
                    Awesome movement Phan (ComboKing), i got alot of catching up to do LOL
                    Last edited by x_WaR_xX; 04-21-2016, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by x_WaR_xX View Post
                      Awesome movement Phan (ComboKing), i got alot of catching up to do LOL
                      thanks bro, give it some time and you'll be set.
                      Former Console UT3 Player on Xbox 360 & PS3
                      Current UT4 Player
                      Known as phantaci.
                      UT Theme Song:
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C9Sh-wcy7s

Comment

Working...
                      X