No announcement yet.

Unreal Tournament Assist! 2 (4K Video)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic Unreal Tournament Assist! 2 (4K Video)

Unreal Tournament Assist! 2 (4K Video)

Assist! 2 it is another installment of my Unreal Tournament fragmovie and is a continuation of my first movie Assist!.
    This film was recorded during competitive and friendly PUG games.All replays and results you can find on this website http://www.utaunz.com/
    Everything was captured in the last 3 months on Australian and New Zealand gaming hub-servers.
    This video is created by myself and is dedicated to the game and the growing Unreal Tournament community. All music tracks used are Copyright FREE. Join us for friendly chat on IRC #UTAUNZ. Enjoy the Fun Run!

Remastered In 4K For Your Viewing Pleasure using Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017.

Creator: 2.K
    Twitch Monkey CTF Junky.

-Movie Info-
    Created by: 2.K
    Filename: Assist! 2
    Release: 2016
    Length: 7:07 minutes
    Resolution: 3840x2160
    Frame Rate: 60 FPS
    Video Codec: x264
    Audio Codec: AAC

Last edited by 2kfromkaos; 04-17-2017, 08:23 AM.

• replied
    Great video with some really nice production to it! Thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cool video. Thanks for making this.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Lol, glad I was on your team for most of that. Good times, what a fantastic intro to ut you guys gave me

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for your comments cheers. It really think this game is going in the wrong direction now. Looks like this was my last move and is time to say goodbye to UT. Without proper marketing unreal structure and desire to be the greatest game ever the hole ut community will vanish soon and start playing Quake Champions.Remember the good old saying why Fixing things that aren't broken at the beginning. Anyway this is only my point of view and most likely won't impact any unreal tournament game development. Copy other people's ideas will get boring and won't last.Game development team need to wake up and face the truth now. Peace and happy fragging whatever game you choose to playing in the future.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great vid 2K! Amazing editing mate.

Thank you for make me #1 rocket victim

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice frags in there man awsome work =)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Some nice rockets in their man. Gw.

Leave a comment:

• replied