X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic [TUTORIAL] How to record Footage in Unreal tournament

How to record Footage in Unreal tournament

A lot of people been asking me how to record footage for top 5 unreal plays so quick made this video up show the best ways.

• replied
    After raptr/plays.tv last update (around 9th or 12th of march) it stopped capture last moments. anyone else had same problem and managed to solve it?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    question though - with plays.tv
    if you get the double combo crash without error message, does it still keep the video capture of that session?
    i'm missing about an hour of pugs the other night, and the only reason i can think of is that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i had an issue with plays.tv not working with UT4
    it worked when i first installed, but then stopped after i had made some changes.
    i changed the settings back to default, and it still didn't work

i'm sure most of you have tried this, but if you haven't, i uninstalled/reinstalled plays.tv and it worked fine after that

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I could never get plays.tv to work until I stopped MSI Afterburner / RivaServer Statistics Server. They must have been interfering with it and now it's all working

I just need to get some skillz (or luck) now!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can you use these methods to make frag vids from the replays stored in UT. i.e. in the menus WATCH/replays/my replays or do you record your matches via these programs and then edit them?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've tried plays.tv before and it worked but it often caused driver crashes, so I stopped using it. Now with the new crimson driver I gave it another try, but it doesn't recognize the game anymore, nor does Raptr.
    I guess I'll have to wait for ut's built-in demorecording.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Shadowplay best.
    You can even set it for 1 minute or 2 on shadow mode and when action happens press whatever key to save video and it doesnt use up much space. You dont even need 5 min or 10 or more.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I also can't get Plays.tv to work with UT4. I have steam installed and running (although there's no connection to UT4 in steam).
    Last edited by Smurgl; 11-21-2015, 12:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I used Plays.tv after watching this tutorial (thanks Zaccubus). Easy to use, very low impact on performance and great quality recording.

But after a new install of Windows and only UT4 i could not record anymore (also no hud overlay) with plays.tv. I tried every setting and it just did not work.

I finally found out... > i installed Steam and now my Plays.tv is working perfectly (don't ask me why but im 100% sure this is fixed it for me).

Hope this will help someone.

Maybe kyaxiz ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If anyone want to record gameplay video on Linux, check this program:
    Originally posted by SgtRenny View Post
    I'm using Simple Screen Recorder for over a year now and it's an awesome piece of software. Much more powerful than many similar programs on windows.

Haven't tried it with resolutions higher than 1920x1080 but it's very efficient in full-hd, much more than fraps at least.

Install instructions are on the website I linked above, there are some video tutorials on youtube as well.
    P.S. Wut? Why is this not sticky? Fixed.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Shadowplay has functioned flawlessly for me, aside from the fact that sometimes it spits out an hour long clip (which is duplicating the smaller clips I took plus extraneous footage I don't need).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The only time I get driver and game crashes is on Outpost, but it happens 100% of the time. Sometimes it's minutes in, other times it's immediate.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i have the same issue sometimes as well nukkuj

Leave a comment:

• replied
    After watching the video, I've only used Shadowplay. The shadow time feature is amazing.

Unfortunately I occasionally get graphic driver crashes and they might be related to shadowplay (it's beta), after crash recovery I need reboot in order to shadowplay to work.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X