Unreal Prime Weapons Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there

I usually play on Pugs France #1 (best pings for me). In the top left corner I've got 0.4c. However these lines disappeared. Current I noticed only "invisible wall" bug again. Maybe coz I play on older version (0.4c). I have no idea about 0.4e. Probably this is admin's fault. No updating.

I will check it today's evening and I answer back.

Comment

What happened to that star wars weapon you showed in one of your videos [MENTION=3094]Wail[/MENTION]?
      Current Main Issues: Tri-Rox (Remove), Scoreboards lack player stats,Team Balance.

My Pre-Alpha Highlights 2016 to early 2017 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKlKQ349o8A | http://plays.tv/u/Smurgl

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAK07 View Post
        Hi there

I usually play on Pugs France #1 (best pings for me). In the top left corner I've got 0.4c. However these lines disappeared. Current I noticed only "invisible wall" bug again. Maybe coz I play on older version (0.4c). I have no idea about 0.4e. Probably this is admin's fault. No updating.

I will check it today's evening and I answer back.

Ok, yeah, it's probably an older version. Unfortunately there's no system to prevent this from happening so it's up to server administrators to update (already very hard for them to manage even basic UT4 servers so I can't blame them).

Originally posted by Smurgl View Post
        What happened to that star wars weapon you showed in one of your videos [MENTION=3094]Wail[/MENTION]?
        I still have it, but it's not really intended to be used. If I could get a new weapon model with animations I'd put a little bit more thought into it, but at the moment it was done more as a lark than anything serious.
        Join Project: Open Tournament: Discord | YouTube

Subscribe to /r/UnrealSeries - The subreddit for free & uncensored discussion of Unreal series games!

Unreal Prime Weapons: Impact Hammer | Enforcer | BioRifle | Shock Rifle | Link Gun | Ripper | Minigun | Flak Cannon | Rocket Launcher | Sniper Rifle | Grenade Launcher | Dispersion Pistol

Comment

Ok, you have right. So, how to get the latest version of Unreal Prime? At least 0.4e. Answer back man, coz this mutator is the only thing which keep me in this game. Rest is #$#%-ing...

Comment

Ok, you have right. So, how to get the latest version of Unreal Prime? At least 0.4e. Answer back man, coz this mutator is the only thing which keep me in this game. Rest is #$#%-ing...
            Unreal Prime 0.4f Download -

Known issues:
            - New Link Gun overheating functionality is poorly implemented, so while I am able to work around the actual overheating it doesn't seem possible to disable the HUD icon for it.
            - Flak shards can behave incorrectly (slow, floating behavior) when hitting certain angles of walls (bug with weapon in general most likely).

Let me know if there are any other issues you discover. Also please notify any server admins if you notice them running an older version, thanks!

Subscribe to /r/UnrealSeries - The subreddit for free & uncensored discussion of Unreal series games!

Unreal Prime Weapons: Impact Hammer | Enforcer | BioRifle | Shock Rifle | Link Gun | Ripper | Minigun | Flak Cannon | Rocket Launcher | Sniper Rifle | Grenade Launcher | Dispersion Pistol

Comment

Ok, thanks. I will start testing today. Also I try speak with admins. Feedback will be soon.

Edit: Quick feedback - Link gun overheating doesn't work and it's not big deal. Overheating is weird and unnecessary at all. Current flak is ok. It's not big problem. Unfortunately *******-bug "invisible wall" still block shock's cores. For example on NickTest in the path from shock to thigh pads, close to double med-kits, under bio-rifle. It's really annoying. Also I think you can back to official hammer's crosshair coz it has more visible charging bar. For now it's all, but stay tuned.
              Last edited by Total_Eclipse.; 09-09-2016, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Ok, thanks. I will start testing today. Also I try speak with admins. Feedback will be soon.

Edit: Quick feedback - Link gun overheating doesn't work and it's not big deal. Overheating is weird and unnecessary at all. Current flak is ok. It's not big problem. Unfortunately *******-bug "invisible wall" still block shock's cores. For example on NickTest in the path from shock to thigh pads, close to double med-kits, under bio-rifle. It's really annoying. Also I think you can back to official hammer's crosshair coz it has more visible charging bar. For now it's all, but stay tuned.
                Cool thanks for the feedback.

On the custom crosshair stuff I have done for my weapons:

1. It should be possible to disable this entirely by finding the weapon entry in User.ini and set bUseCustomCrosshair=false.
                2. I set it up so that players can configure pretty much everything about the custom crosshairs for Unreal Prime, including icon, size, position on screen, color, opacity, etc. I implemented this in 2015 for UP weapons but unfortunately there are Epic engine bugs that are preventing players from using this functionality. I need to check to see if it's been fixed in the latest revision, but I'll be surprised if it has.

Comment

Wail can you please add the new Rocket Launcher Skin to the Trident RL?

Greetings

Comment

[MENTION=3094]Wail[/MENTION] Did you get my private message?

Comment

[MENTION=3094]Wail[/MENTION] Did you get my private message?
                      No I didn't. It's difficult to keep inbox here on the forums cleaned out consistently (only 200 messages is for 2+ years of convos). I deleted some but please send again, or if you have problems with that contact me via Twitter or YouTube that don't have silly limitations like that.

Comment

Sorry man

I tried and I failed. I have no idea what's going on.

I contacted with PuG's admin - no response
                        I contacted with UTzone admin - no respone
                        I contacted with Phoenix admin - some response, nothing happened
                        I contacted even with Gabe Newell - no response

I have no idea what's wrong with this community...
                        Attached Files

Comment

The Shock Ball Hit something Unknown at some Spots on Maps, can you Fix this Wail?
                          DM-ASDF on the Shock Rifle is such a Bug Spot

Comment

I'm not sure, but Wail probably stopped support this project.

Comment

Another good guy left
                              The Game dies......

Comment

Originally posted by thenuke1945 View Post
                                Another good guy left
                                The Game dies......
                                I almost sure he's still watching. Just lost his desire to do stuff here (but not actually left).
                                - got sig? -

Comment

Working...
                                X